People are becoming much more responsible when it comes to transportation when they go out and know there will be drinking involved. In the United States, nearly 260,000 people work for the taxi and limousine industries. While most limousine service, especially for business and corporate functions, sedans are the most popular vehicles for business limousine rental. Stretch limo rental is the second most popular kind of limo rental. More and more companies and other are switching to party bus rentals.
A party bus can be a great alternative to a limo rental service any time you are transporting a group of people to multiple locations or if you are going a longer distance. These are great for bachelor and bachelorette parties and insure everyone in the party is safe.
Tips for Party Bus Rentals:
- Call ahead and reserve your bus. If you are planning to rent a party bus for your bachelor or bachelorette party and this is happening during a month where there are a lot of weddings, you should reserve your vehicle as early as you can. As the event draws close, confirm your reservation. Make this call no later than one week before your party.
- Discuss your plans with the party bus rental company. The more you can give them in advance about where you are going, the better. You may know when you rent the bus where you are starting and where you are ending up. This does not mean your plans are stuck in stone and you can change things but it helps them plan. You should also talk to them about their policies for food and beverages. Some permit you to have drinks, including alcohol, and food but some do not. This all also applies to your music selection. You might want to bring your own.
- Get multiple quotes. Talk to a few different bus rental companies and see how much they all charge. Remember the most expensive may not be the best and the least expensive may cost you more in stress and other costs. If the cheap company does not show up on time, you may have to get everyone a cab to get to your first location. Often the companies that charge in the mid-range levels are the most reliable. Make sure you are clear about the real cost and ask about fees and surcharges that may be added. Get everything in writing.
- Ask for recommendations and references. Ask your friends and relatives who live near you if they have rented or been in a party bus. Word of mouth is the best way to find great rental companies. You can also ask the companies you are looking at for recommendations. They should have some. Follow up with the people they tell you about. You can also check sites like Yelp!, Angie?s List and Facebook. Many localities have groups where people recommend local businesses. If there is nothing about party bus rentals or the company, ask!
- Tip. You should ask the company if they add a tip or if they leave that up to you. The standard tip is 18% to 20%. Just make sure you are clear about this part of the cost.
Party bus rentals are a great way to insure everyone gets to the correct places on time and in one piece.