Unfortunately, you and your husband know more about dent repair than you would like to admit. With two teenage daughters you have had more than your fair share of dents, scratches, and door dings. And while you have been fortunate enough to never have had a major accident, the fact that two of your family’s four cars spend a good deal of time in high school and college parking lots means that even when your daughter’s are careful, their cars are a little worse for the wear.
Finding a auto shop when you are looking for dent repair requires attention to detail and a commitment to understanding the various processes that are used. From paintless dent repair to full service car body shops, technology allows many providers to offer a number of services.
Auto body repair services continue to expand the services they offer based on the changes that auto manufacturers are making in cars. What once may have required a full fender replacement, for instance, may now be fixed with a time saving paintless dent repair. And while not all problems can be fixed with these newer methods, you, and your pocket book, deserve to time it takes to check out all of your options. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times that drivers across America are in need of auto body repair services:
- There?s a rear end collision on U.S. roads an average of every eight seconds.
- Weather, negligence, fender benders, and high speed collisions are the four main causes of auto body damage in America.
- Accounting for almost 33% of all crashes in 2014, there were nearly 2 million rear end collisions that year alone.
- 72% of car crashes result in property damage.
- 6 million car accidents occur in the U.S. each year.
- 77% of cars were in need of maintenance or repairs, according to a recent survey.
You do not have to be the parent of teenage drivers to understand the value of a reliable dent repair shop. In fact, drivers of all ages find themselves in need of auto body repair services many times during the life of their car,