As more and more new cars rely on technology for the routine maintenance and trouble shooting major problems, it should come as no surprise that there is an increased need for Autel ms908p readers. Used as a way to read the latest statistics about a vehicle, a skilled technician inserts an Autel ms908p reader to understand what kind of services are needed.
Not surprising, these readers are now available to individuals. No longer simply used by car dealership mechanics, a growing number of independent professional mechanics can get the readings that they need to make sure that they understand what services need to be provided and how to reset vehicles for oil changes and other regularly required services.
From roller cabinet tool boxes to tie rod pullers to wrench organizers to specialized automotive diagnosis machines, a growing number of tool distributors are marketing their products to the increasing number of independent professional mechanics. No longer does a driver have to wait for an appointment at the dealer and pay dealership prices for regular maintenance and major repairs. Professionally trained and certified there are many affordable mechanics with their own independent garages.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the automobile repair industry and the buying habits of Americans:
- $305.55 is the total average repair cost for a vehicle in the U.S. This amount includes $202.28 for parts and $103.27 for labor.
- The automobile tools industry makes up 7% of the top services performed based on total purchasing dollars in the U.S.
- A single car has as many as 30,000 parts.
- 80% of a car is recyclable, so it is important to realize that there are often recycled parts that are available at a fraction of the cost of new parts.
- With 300 million, the U.S. has more cars than any other country in the world. With 78 million, China comes in a distant second.
- U.S. motor vehicle and parts retailers generated revenue of approximately %100 billion in the year 2017.
You do not have to rely on dealership mechanics to get the regular maintenance work on your new or used vehicle. In fact, there are a number of independent professional mechanics who can provide both regular maintenance, as weill as major repairs.